St James Park, Churchill Way,
For more details and directions visit our Location page
All visitors to St James Park should take note of our Ground Regulations available Ground Regulations
Admission Costs 2021/22
- Adults: £13.00
- Concessions, over 60s & Students: £8.00
- U18’s: £5.00
- U10's: £1.00
Season ticket prices to be announced soon
Disabled fans should make contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three days prior to date of game, when you will be advised of procedure to obtain tickets. A disabled person's carer/assistant will be supplied a ticket free of charge.
Spectators code of conduct during COVID 19
- We look forward to welcoming you back in line with Government guidance on the admission of spectators. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place on any match day.
- The Club has in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all entering on any match day, however it is vitally important that all attendees play their part in making it safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your full cooperation.
- You are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, in order to assist Club staff, stewards and volunteers, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators.
- You are reminded if purchasing tickets on behalf of others, they are also required to provide their names and contact details for each individual ticket holder. Tickets must not be passed on to anyone else.
- You must not attend if suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if you’ve been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive. In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the Stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time – check any advice of arrival times expected for you, which is issued at the time of purchasing your ticket(s). Normal entry points might be closed and additional stadium entry procedures will be in place, such as temperature testing. The use of the NHS App with the stadium QR Code will speed up your entry. On arrival at the ground please be aware that social distancing and other safety measures will be in operation. Follow all Club signage, instructions and guidance issued by stewards and/or Club personnel.
- It is Club policy that everyone must wear a face cover when entering and exiting the Stadium. Face covers (masks or visors) may only be removed while eating or drinking.
- Avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, to avoid slowing down the stadium entry process.
- When purchasing your ticket(s) establish whether cash payments will be accepted inside/outside the ground. Otherwise be prepared to use electronic/card methods.
- At all times please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble. Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way. Some of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, may not be in operation or may be operating at a reduced capacity.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance. Be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid toilets areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times (such as half-time and the end of the game). Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible. Please remain in your seat/standing location for the full game if possible – including at half time, and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move, wait until gangways are clear, avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instructions.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- We all hope we’ll be celebrating a goal but please remember to maintain safe distances to other supporters not in your social bubble, and be respectful and mindful to those around you whose individual circumstances may differ from your own.
- Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into where you are watching the match. A member of Club staff will collect the ball in order to sanitise it and return it to the field of play.
- Do not approach any of the Club’s or visiting Club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
- Please be ultra patient when leaving the stadium and listen to the advice from stewards. In most cases you will only be permitted to leave upon the direction of a steward to ensure staggered exits across the stadium footprint and thus mitigate any risk. It will take longer than normal to leave due to these procedures.
- The Club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds you the stadium capacities under which we can operate to allow spectators to return may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.
- Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy your attendance as safely as possible under the circumstances.
- Please be aware tickets are available for purchase in advance. Under no circumstances will you be allowed to purchase a ticket at the ground on match days.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Help us all - your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community.
Stay alert. Stay safe
Updated 1st Dec 2020