Brackley Town Football Club COVID 19
The purchaser of the ticket makes a commitment not only to respect the social distancing needs of others, but also to avoid acting in any way that might risk the health of fellow spectators and staff working at the ground.
It is emphasised that supporters/visitors/contractors must not attend if any symptoms are present to self or anybody else in their bubble and we reserve the right to refuse admission if any symptoms including high temperature are displayed.
You are kindly requested to follow our Spectators’ Code of Conduct as detailed below:
- At all times and in all areas of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your social or support bubble.
- Please arrive at the ground in good time to go through all necessary entry procedures. Turnstiles open 90 minutes before the kick off time.
- You should wear a face mask when approaching the ground, on entering through the turnstiles and exiting the ground.
- Re-admission into the ground is not permitted.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and if an entry time is specified on your ticket please be there on time.
Be aware that your temperature might be taken as a condition of entry. Entry will not be permitted if a high temperature is displayed.
- All payments inside the ground are contactless.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, concessions etc, check to see if any of them are not in use and plan accordingly.
- Remain in your seat or viewing position at all times where possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go where a one-way route is in operation.
- In seated areas if seeking to pass another spectator on the same row in order to access or leave a seat use the ‘brush past’ method. A spectator should turn their back as they pass, to avoid close face to face contact.
- If you are in a standing area, stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hygiene - use the hand sanitisers provided and avoid touching your face or mask.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette - always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social or support bubble.
- Take extreme care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- If you are attending with other members of your social or support bubble, make sure they have read and understood all of the guidelines.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Help us all - your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community.
Stay alert. Stay safe