Stat Pack National League North Matchday 18 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 18 of the National League North:
Brackley Town v Darlington
- Brackley haven’t lost a home league game for almost a year – a 1-0 defeat to Altrincham was the last time they tasted defeat at St James Park.
- Darlington have gone on to win every league game they have been leading at half-time so far this season.
- Only leaders York City have conceded less goals so far this season than Brackley Town – with only three of those going in at home.
- Adam Campbell is Darlington’s top scorer; he has six goals so far this campaign.
Southport v King’s Lynn Town
- Southport have the second-best home record in the division this season – bettered only by King’s Lynn.
- King’s Lynn striker Adam Marriott leads the goalscoring charts with 18 – he has nine goals in his last five league outings.
- Southport captain and top-scorer David Morgan has scored two thirds of his goals this season at home.
- In their last eight games on the road, King’s Lynn have only been beaten by leaders York City – a run that stretches back to August 13.
Kettering v Blyth Spartans
- Paul Cox has been working his magic with Kettering Town already - they’ve won back-to-back league matches for the first time since April.
- Blyth Spartans are in good form, winning three and drawing one of their last four league outings.
- Bottom side Bradford Park Avenue are the only team who have failed to score against Kettering at Latimer Park this season.
- Blyth Spartans have conceded an average of 2.44 goals a game on the road this season.
AFC Telford v Spennymoor Town
- AFC Telford have conceded three goals in six of their ten home league games this season.
- Spennymoor Town are the inform side of the division – they have lost just one league game since August 26.
- AFC Telford have won the last six meetings of the two sides, a record that stretches back to 2014.
- Spennymoor Town have averaged 2.2 goals a game in their last ten league outings – only King’s Lynn (2.5) boast a better average over the same period.
Top Picks from LV BET
67/20 Darlington to be the team to end Brackley’s great home run
15/4 Southport and King’s Lynn to be level at half-time - and full-time
13/1 Kettering v Blyth Spartans to end goalless
7/10 Over 2.5 Goals in AFC Telford v Spennymoor
New LV Bet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)