Brackley Town Youth 3v3 Tournament
Brackley Town will be holding their youth football 3v3 Tournament on Sunday 22nd August 2021.
Age Groups & Times
- Sunday 22nd August AM - U7 Boys – U8 Boys – U9 Boys – U10 Boys
- Sunday 22nd August PM – U10 Girls - U12 Girls – U13 Girls – U14 Girls
You must enter the age group that you are going to be in the forthcoming season, 2020/21
We all love football and enjoy watching our children play. When they play larger formats, they spend less time on the ball and more time just running. To develop their ball skills and control it makes sense to play with fewer players - right? 3v3 football gives them more touches of the ball, more 1v1 situations. They have to work in attack and defence. It is non-stop for all players and one of the best small-sided games to play.
- 5 is the maximum number of players on a team/squad, three field players at one time.
- The Tournament will be run abiding to the latest FA rulings.
- The tournament is only open to 12 teams per age group.
- Get your application in early as possible to save disappointment.
- Cost per team £25.00
Final details will be e-mailed to you 1 week before the event.
BBQ and soft drinks
To register and pay team entry fee CLICK HERE
Any queries please contact
Head of Player Development
Brackley Town FC